CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

- 020509 , Music - Man live in Malaysia -

Yea...as you can see the tickets in the picture, I went for leehom music-man concert!It's excited to me as this was the 1st time i been to a concert.(ishhh,damn outdated me :P) By the way, credits to my dearie , Jess who was nice enough and brought me there, muackssss :*

We went there early an hours before the concert began.The place was bloody hot & bloody cramp!8.15pm, the concert began with Daniel lee's performances and followed by that Ms.Kay Kwok =.= About 8.30pm, fans packed the stadium and all went high together when Leehom appeared with his custom-made Bahamut electric guitar which costing US$25700 = RM96700,wowwww!We went abit high when he released his rock with some of his rock songs.But,the sound systems for the concert abit worst, musics too loud and it even had covered leehom's vocal =.=



- photo taken by using my very pariah handphone-

Our seats were far from the stage, yet I & Jess almost went fainted when leehom's showcased his skills on the piano and violin.The crowd (included me) singing along to his love songs, so nice the atmosphere. Even though i'm not his super fans,but my heart melted of all his love songs too,so sweet laaaaa...His songs makes me have the impulsion and felt like want to find someone to fall in love,hahaha...Obviously, i fa hiao, but it's just for a moment. LOL. *paiseh*

The other parts of the concert was great too. Conclusion, it was a great show! I enjoyed in the concert and it had been the remarkable and memorable day for me.(1st time went for concert mah...of course excited laa.... XD)

Next --> Fish leong's concert on 613!!I wish to go, it must be a happening one. BUT...

NO KAKI , NO Vitamin M $$$$$$!!! So....

Just forget about it loooo.File Closed =.=

-
你微笑就输了疲倦 千万不要说天长地久 免得你觉得我不切实际
想多么简单就多么简单 让我大声的对你说 I'm thinking of you - from *Leehom*-

lalalalalalalalala....

3 comments:

Jess said...

hey dear,

how come u can remember his guitar price figure in so details?
i was so high at that moment... forgot everything..haha..just staring at HIM***

thanks so much for your accompaniment too. muacks*

苯驴子 said...

i checked out his guitar price and read the online news, that's why i know laaa :P

jymBoy said...

poor ppl like us will hv to be seated up the hill. haha! but if compare with 2 years back, the stage is a lot more nearer, so we could view him close even at the same hill seating. anyway, i will continue to support him the next times.. lee hom rocks~!