CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

- cake memories -

Made a few hours trip back to Kampar last weekend, for a part time job purpose. Felt so good coming back and I & my lovely sister bought something nice to eat at Kampar ...Yummmmy~


"Tiger cake?"(not sure for its real name :P)

LoOks familiar? For those who were used to take bus back Ipoh with me last time during Diploma, you might saw me bought& brought this all the way back to Ipoh for my family before :P No reason, for me it's looks simple but delicious! So far I tried this kind of roll cakes from several other shops too, but no any other cake shop better than this shop , Kam Loong cake house which located at Kampar old town, their "tiger cake" just soft and fresh :)~~~

All my sweet and bitter memories here come back clearly to me when I stepped on Kampar again. Needless to say, I miss Kampar as I had great time with friends in this lovely place :) Unconsciously, I left Kampar 2 years since after i done with my diploma,time fliessss huh..and i'm getting old and old here =.=

- our moments my memories, forever -

* Wish you all the best *

1 comments:

jymBoy said...

kampar.. might be jz a simple town.. it's ady declared as a district now i supposed.. yet is where wonderful memories come from.. looking back, u will feel urself grown up thru funs and pains? that's life.. cherish the present time for future memories.. =)