CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

- suiiiiiiii -

suiiiiii~my last weekend was the "sui" one, sibeh kao lat sui looo =.=

1st sui : My stability control is that bad!!! I fell down on the street. Ouch >.< (walk abit fast as the traffic light gonna turn to green in few more seconds, so fell down memang padan muka i =.= ) Luckily i was not fell down with my whole body, if not it gonna be a much painful & shameful one . Dahlah my leg had ugly enough already, now had another lil scar , so sad T.T

2nd sui : No access to network,this is what did appeared on my hp screen . So bad, my SIM card has damaged suddenly with no reason and it had tooks me few days to replace a new one. Thus , it made me lost 20 important and memorable save messages. Very very very geksummmmmmm... *Arghhhhh*

3rd sui : Followed by my hp battery, also went siao like the stupid SIM card.Fully charged yesterday night, No touch No music listen No SMS battery can almost went finish after a day. Don't know what the hell happen. * Arghhhh*

4th sui : After my hp battery , my earphone also went siao together, can only listen music with left side.......No choice, replaced a new one lo..*Arghhhh*

Brother suspected that my phone might have some internal problem and caused all this happened.Oh my dear 880, I knew i was bad enough by always saying that u're such a pariah phone, it was my fault.Here i make my apologize, and say i love you i sayang u ...

- muacksmuacksmuacks to 880, you don't merajuk again , okay?-



0 comments: