CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

- Valentine -

I received a valentine MMS from my lovely "bf" --> si Hotlink at mid of January, right before Chinese new year.Here is the picture:


What a lovely heart in red!Need no to inform me Valentine is coming so so so early like that ...Person like me still single and nobody want , Valentine is just non of my business...left only bitter heart :(

okok, let me plan for my Valentine this year...

1st --> Go to 7-11 buy a chocolate for myself
2nd --> Lay on sofa
3rd --> Listen to songs
4th --> Sleep.. ZZZZzzzzzz

Sound so lame! Can i have something different?Maybe a bouquet, movie, dinner, surprise, an eeyore.....

STOP DREAMING DONKEY!!! it will never happen, at least not now ... hahaha

Lastly,

Happy Valentine to you . Be treasure and appreciate :)

~ 爱没年期时限 一天可以恋一生的爱 ~ Be my valentine - Leo Ku

2 comments:

jymBoy said...

haih.. stop calling donkey le..
maybe it's not the right timing yet? u'll found someone who appreciate you soon.. =)

苯驴子 said...

Timing has been my issue, i fear it always will be.Hmmmm...