CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

- Life is a matter of choice -

February , is a headache month for me, filling with searching , searching and searching...

I sticked with my stupid + lousy + heavy PC all day along since i came back KL from my lovely hometown. Sit in front of my monitor, draws my eyes up and down, click here and there , almost drive me crazy T.T My brain now just filled with house notices and job street notices , and it always make me in dilemma, as it all about the choice huh...




Yea, life is all about making choice and choice drives up give and take in future. Finally, I've decided and I made my choice .I do hope, it may not be the best choice, but at least is a not bad choice :)

So, what is your choice?

0 comments: