CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

- Cried -


Today i cried.

I cry over a song , cried like a shit.I just don't know why my tears were dropped suddenly when i listened to the song by Rainie Yang.Funny?

带我走

带我走 到遥远的以后
Take me away to the far future
带走我 一个人自转的寂寞
To take away my self rotation of the loneliness
带我走 就算我的爱 你的自由
Take me away even my love your freedom
都将成为泡沫
will become bubble
我不怕 带我走
I'm not afraid Take me away

(stupid translation, don't laugh at me ok?)

I cried so long and so hard, I don't even know what I cried about.I cried all of my tears and felt like shit. I feel like I'm left alone, speaking to myself. I'm lost.

Maybe i'm tired of something, maybe I cried because I care. Maybe the song was poisoning me...maybe just to release , maybe i need a shoulder, or maybe... and maybe... i don't know.

How i wish ...there'll be someone to take me away...to the far future and show me the direction...

- 我没有你想像中那么坚强 我只是擅长用微笑去伪装 不是吗
我没有你形容的那么勇敢 我偶尔也会慌 -

2 comments:

jymBoy said...

crying sometimes ain't bad.. it express one's feeling.. but make sure u're stronger afterward and not gonna cry over it anymore.. gambate~!

苯驴子 said...

Thx a lot ya , appreciate :)
Maybe i'm that kind of person, always make as like i don't have any problem,keep too much inside and no way to release huh...