CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

- my holiday -

After have been feeling blue and down for almost a week , again I brought myself escape from KL and go where i want to go --> back to Ipoh for holiday again, while waiting for call up to attend any job interview.

Well...so what i did at my home sweet home Ipoh last week?Basically,I just do what i wanna do :)

1. I sleep --> I had slept tight and ever slept continuously for long hours.It was a best sleep that i ever had since last month.

2. I eat --> Ate mum cooked food, ipoh chee cheong fun with mushroom sauce , laksa with yong taufu & yong liu, fried "sau mee",hakka luicha, mum home made soup..more and more...yummy~

3. I cooked --> chicken porridge. Not bad the taste, i guess... at least no stomach effect 1st.LOL

4. I watched --> few drama
i) Singapore drama - The little nyonya(nice show but bad ending =.=)
ii) Korean drama - Every night(the supporting actor looks handsome)*shy*
iii) TVB drama - When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West ( now only i finished watching this drama (i don't like Steven Ma Tuk Chung=.=)
iv) TVB shows - On the road 2 ( nice travel series deals mainly with philosophical and life issues...made me did some self - questioning too)

5. I played --> with my lil cute niece's.Hug her , kiss her...muacks muacks :*

6. I shopped --> with my sister.Bought a sandal with 50% discount...hehehe.

7. I renewed my driving licience finally, after abandoned it and expired for few months. *i didn't drive quite a long long long time already *paiseh*

My life at Ipoh just simple but made me feel good. Even...make myself sorted out and has thought it through after blamed myself for some matters and thought about the past. Yea..what's happened has already happened and i can't turn back the time. Maybe it's not as worst as i thought and could have better change in future, who knows?Worst? then make it better,nobody is perfect what... It's no big deal , not to die also, what for still wasting time and think about the past? stupid me =.= However,I'm not to say let go everything in short time, but things put aside at the corner for temporary.Time will be the best remedy and everything can get over.Or maybe..i should accept, it's fate and life still goes on :)

Here i am back again ...back to the hell KL and came back with lil motivation--> get a job and work for better living for myself and my lovely family members, give whatever i may afford to give to my dear lil cute niece.OMG, i fall for her deeply, miss her alot ...I miss her screams, her naughty, her very devils cried, and her smiles...

my dear lil Jia Cheng pull my hand & hold my hand so tight *muacks*

Awaiting for back Ipoh again ...

- 一个人不会懂另一个人,懂了,就不会寂寞了-

2 comments:

Jess said...

hey..my lovely gal, you went back ipoh.. didn't know about that. I'm going back ipoh next weekend. Let me know if u're back also, ok?

BTW, your niece's so cute.. nice to hugzz..

jymBoy said...

you never walk alone.. =)